[linrad] Linrad Mouse problems

TNX to Joe and Steve for advice during installation,  it was one file missing!

Now i have Linux RedHat 8.0 running and installed LINRAD,  i am able to start it but mouse behaves very strange(only goes from center of screen and dissapears very fast out and up in the left corner)

I read on Leifs page that  LIBVGA installes mouse as serial but i use an ordinary  PS/2. maybe better to get me a serial mouse?.

I have tried how to open libvga.config with result access denied,  i have  no more ideas how to change in it.  any ideas?

73 Hakan SM7WSJ

PS: Better to say it myself !    As you undestand i have no idea what i am doing but have already learnt a lot more about Linux.
LINRADDARNIL
<