Re: [linrad] Advice needed

Håkan Harrysson wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I tried to install LINRAD and i have never used Linux,
>
>Installed LINUX  redhat 7,0 on a machine i allready have WIN98 on and it works fine.
>
>Installed svgalib  no problem
>
>Tried to install   nasm = came up no accebtable CC compiler found in $path
>Tried to install  LINRAD=  then it came up No acceptable C compiler found in $path
>
>I have sound out from CD in both WIN and LINUX,  i am sure this is a easy one but got trapped!
>
>73 Hakan SM7WSJ

Hello Håkan and welcome to Linux!

It seems like when RedHat was installed, the option to install
"Developer Tools" or "Programming Tools" was not selected.  If you still
have the install disks see if you can add that.

Of course RedHat 7.0 is pretty old now,   consider it's current
successor, Fedora Core 2.

-Joe