[linrad] Linrad 01.20 Problem

Gang,

    I recently upgraded to SuSE 9.0 ( I know 9.1 is out, grrr) and updated
Linrad 01.20.   I am using the audio from my HF rig and transverter so the
sample rate is set to 8000 Hz.   I see about 4% CPU utilization and in the
mono mode it works fine.   If I try to use any of the two channel outputs
such as coherent processing I have problems.   The CPU still reads about 4%
but the audio is chopped up badly like the processor can't keep up or is
having to spend to much time doing something else?   I have the same
results running linrad in a console in x windows or from a commmand prompt
from run level 3.   Any one have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?   I never
had this happen with SuSE 8.2.

Terry  KJ7F
LINRADDARNIL
<