From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Juan Domenech
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 6:50 PM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linrad] AM mode for .wav file

Hi,

I?m trying to use a .wav file as source signal for Linrad and I have a problem.

The .wav file is in place and I?ve created a file in the Linrad folder called adwav with the full path and the file name in.

In the Main Menu, the ?2? option works but? Linrad always switch to CW mode and I need AM mode.

How can I tell to Linrad to use AM mode to process a .wav file?

Thanks.

Juan Domenech

LINRADDARNIL
-