From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Leif Åsbrink
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 10:21 PM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [linrad] Lynx Two

Hi Bob and all,

> Are you using the OSS driver?

Yes. Linrad-01.20 and above gives you the choice to open two devices
to give four audio channels. I asked Hannu at OSS and he said that
a 4-channel device is not planned until next year. I am not 100%
sure the timing is correct between the channels - and as I understand
it there is a risk that some process steals the cpu for a while
in the syncronisation process so the devices may become time shifted
occasionally.

Maybe I can start to look for the segfault on Thursday.
With some luck 01.20 will be available on Friday.