[linrad] BUG: Volume for AM under linrad-01.18

Last night I was playing with Linrad for the first time in a while.  I was
trying AM since my RX hardware is still rather poor, but WWV was really
loud as a test signal.  Although not decriphable listening to it through
linrad.  BTW, when listening to AM how wide do you set the bandwidth?

When I tried to change the red volume control it would either resize the
bandwidth or bring up an error saying make the window larger.  This always
happened.  The only way to change the volume was to copy over a config
file from the dsp_cw_xx with the volume already set higher.

73, KD7HGL

						Later, JOSH