From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 8:12 PM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [linrad] Trolltech/Qt

Wow what a great list of interesting suggestions.  On WxWindows, they are no
longer called that.  Microsoft talked to them softly behind doors with an
army of lawyers and caused them to rename it to WxWidgets.

This thread did cause me to go and look and it is an interesting alternative
to the huge and restrictive Qt.

The original post was a suggestion on how to use better tools to talk to
svgalib which Qt/Embedded apparently does.

I am really glad this thread came up.  I was just about to start a huge
project in Qt.  I might reconsider.

Bob