[linrad] R: [linrad] Re: knoppix 4.02 and linrad

Hi Roger,

many thanks for your answer.

When I wrtote that Linux does not load the kernel I mean that in the first
screen when I have to write "knoppix" or to push "enter" button, I see the
phrase "linux loading...." but no more happens and the PC stops at all; I
made several different tests checking different loading manners but nothing
happens: all stops!
Now I tried to make a different ISO CD, with OSS on board and now it loads
but now I have difficult in the Linux check of sound card....and on the
Linrad sound check... but now it is a different error and now I can search
info's on the Leif site...

I'll do different tests and I'll read all I will find about Linrad.

The fact is that I'm trying to make tests with a Knoppix live CD with Linrad
on board in order to hear the PC sounding, and then I planned to make a
stable installation of some Linux or Knoppix distro on a second Hard Disk on
the PC.... step by step...

Anyway my PC is PIII with 880 MHz CPU, 256 Mb RAM , Video Matrox Millennium
16 Mb and audio on the motherboard CMI 8738.

So many thanks for this first help, I'll do a second ISO of the CD live with
Alsa and I'll made new checks and I'll make you informed.

Best 73 to you and every list member.

Alex I0SKK