[linrad] Delta 44 interrupt sharing problems solved

Dear,
this mail to inform that my Delta 44 problems are solved.
4Front Technologies suggested to try with the newer driver for the proper Linux 24 Kernel, which I installed.
Unfortunately, I got more and less understandable error messages so I stuck to the driver for the ported Linux 22 kernel. (see initial mail)
I found what OSS suggested to do in the BIOS screens: I fixed the IRQ addresses and disabled the PnP OS.

I now see both audio boards with their parameters with ossmix and in the right order.
Linrad-01.35 works as before on the old Drake TR7 audio output (with attenuator and HPF, as described by Leif) but now on the P3 500MHz.
Next on the project list will be setting up the Time Machine on 40m with the hb filters and I/Q output and optimizing the Delta 44 parameters for this configuration. Does anyone have a detailed description of what these parameters mean?
Midwhile, I've received the pulser IC's (from RS Components that have finally understood to sell parts to private persons) so I can finalize this part.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Michel, ON7EH

**** DISCLAIMER****
http://www.proximus.be/maildisclaimer