[linrad] Re: Winrad V0.90

Hello Zaba,

  thanks for your feedback, and glad it works !
But please *read* the User Guide !  :-) It will save you
some time when you want to actually use the program.

73  Alberto  I2PHD
-----------------------------

'Zaba' OH1ZAA wrote:
Sir Alberto!

This is pretty amazing stuff! Installed in 20 seconds, and
immediate operation after pushing the START-button. I could
even switch from 22k to 48k samples in-flight. The graphics
is great. It turned me speechless for the moment. I guess
that the internals are differing from Leif's code, but I am
sure that we will hear much more about this. It is always
good to have various systems side-by-side for evaluation!

I guess that we are most hungry for all noise-cancelling
properties of SDR-type systems, and the related bandwidth.

Thanks very much for the new breeze in this area!

                               73, "Zaba"  OH1ZAA/2

P.S. Did not read the User Guide yet; just a 2 minute run.
      Great AGC-effect noticeable; no real signals here: MIC.