From: kb9yig
To: softrock40.at.yahoogroups.com.nospam
Subject: [softrock40] v7.0 kit run or not?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:38:29 -0400

Good Afternoon All,

Not many have posted so far concerning the performance of the v7.0
SoftRock but I continue to get a number of inquiries concerning a kit
run in the near future.  Bodo's, DJ9CS, pictures posted 4/19 and data
Bill, KD5TFD, has collected indicate the v7.0 should work nicely for
its intended use as an IF for VHF/UHF converters. Also the v7.0 with a
LNA daughter board could be a nice little receiver for some of the
higher HF bands.

A number of hams have ask in recent days concerning the availability
of v7.0 kits.  At this time I am down to just a few v7.0 kits to
support built kit orders, but I am willing to do a kit run of 100 or
200 kits if there is enough interest.

At about two hundred v7.0 kits the kit price will be $18 US/Canada and
$19 for DX with the postage covered by the kit price.  The kit would
include the PCB and all components that go on the board but no
external cables such as the stereo audio cable.

Please let me know if you are interested in a SoftRock v7.0 kit.

Thanks and 73,
Tony KB9YIG

Yahoo! Groups Links

--