[linrad] Delta44s

Hi, All,

It turns out that the Delta44 driver has no problem with multiple Delta44s coexisting in the same box [just as mAudio indicated].

I found out this afternoon after I put 2 Delta44s into my 900 MHz P3 that when you open the Delta44 Windows driver interface window it has buttons that allow you to select either of the two cards and set the parameters for that card individually.

With 2 Delta44s in the P3 box I was able to run separate instances of Linrad for MSWindows individually for each of the cards and thereby have individual Linrad screens for different sources of RF signal displayed simultaneously.

Now its just a matter of rewiring the shack one more time to accomodate all of this ;)

73,

Roger
W3SZ

--