[linrad] Re: help compiling xlinrad

Hello Pierre,

got is runing now! I needed to install the X11 developer kit on my Suse 9.1
and xlinrad compiled right away. I find it somewhat difficult to grab the
thin white border lines for changing window sizes and get a crash when
accidently pulling a line out of the actual screen.

Message:

could nor find file
Sorry, no info available in errors.lir

Press any key

Need to hit "enter" twice then I can restart xlinrad and it works fine.
By the way, when trying to open a second xlinrad window I get the same error
message.
Thanks again for your help, Pierre.

73

Daniel, DL3IAE

--
http://dl0ger-eme.dd8il.de/

GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!