[linrad] Re: Minor display issues; Re: [linrad] Linrad-02.12

Hello Zaba and all,

> Each wlr-version seems to show a marked improvement,
> and undoubtedly that is the case on the Linux side too.
Yes:-)

> On a 1024 x 768 TFT WinXP_laptop the lower part of the
> window cuts out the "Floor" indication (A) and the "Tot"
> time summary (T). On Win2k systems those texts are to be
> seen (maybe also due to higher used screen resolutions).
> Actually the lowest line is sliced in the middle at
> 1024x768 CRT in Win2k.
OK. The idea is that you hide the program launcher bar.
Maybe I should add a setup parameter to change the
window format.

In the meantime you can change here near line 70 in wmain.c:
screen_width=desktop_screen.right-desktop_screen.left;
screen_height=0.95*desktop_screen.bottom-desktop_screen.top;

I would guess 0.92 will fit if you want to have the
launcher bar visible.

> The upper graphics bar of the Times-statistic has maybe
> turned a little restless compared to earlier versions, and
> draws possibly unnecessary attention (relative to the amount
> of relevant information) when looking at the otherwise peaceful
> "Linrad"-screen as a whole (this is more a psychological issue).
Oooh!" This thing is a temporary debug indicator
that is rather expensive in CPU time. I will remove it
completely some day - it is intended for my own use only
as a development tool.

73

Leif  /  SM5BSZ