[linrad] Re: Linrad-02.39 and Linrad-MAP65

Hi Roger,

> I have been playing with Linrad and MAP65 and have made several EME
> contacts this way.  It is a lot of fun, and truly amazing.  MAP65 finds
> stations that I do not see on the waterfall with my usual [aggressive]
> parameters!
This worries me a lot. I know you mentioned this before and I have
been worried ever since. It would be interesting to have a file
that contains an example. It should last at least 4 minutes so one
can see the 1 minute on/off pattern of JT65 to distinguish from all
the spurs that are likely to be present.

> I would like to be able to specify which of the two network cards in my
> Linrad computer is the one that Linrad uses to send the data to the
> MAP65 computer, as that way I will not tie up my network by blasting it
> with the multicast and won't have to disconnect this computer from the
> network each time I want to use Linrad and MAP65.
>
> Is doing this as simple as specifying sin_addr [which I found in
> network.c} somewhere?

I really do not know, but I have a feeling that this has to be done
outside Linrad with a network tool of some kind. I hope someone else
will know better:-)