Re: parameters - ssb receiver and single polarization

Hello Leif,

I have concentrated on the wcw parameters and have changed a few things
on the cw parameters, but I have not tried modifying any of the others.
 My wcw waterfall trace is comparable to my WSJT waterfall in
sensitivity, and it has greater selectivity.  My primary interest is in
2 meters and 70 cm EME, so any advice you can give me on improving
sensitivity will be greatly appreciated.

73, Phil - N1KI