Re: Waterfall Rate and FFT2 Size

Hi Guy,

> I read in millihz.htm that "FFT2 runs at 48kHz for a complex transform
> (real input at 96 kHz)"
Oooh, this is with a single audio signal (real valued signal)
not for a complex valued signal with I and Q.

When a single channel is sampled at 96 kHz, the bandwidth
according to the Nyquist theorem is 48 kHz. In this case
fft1 input is a one-dimensional array of size N (sampling
speed 96 kHz) while the fft1 output is a two dimensional
array of size N/2 corresponding to sampling two channels
(I and Q) at 48 kHz.