[Linrad] Map65-IQ not receiving data from Linrad

Help.   I'm trying to get a new setup of Map65-IQ to work with
Linrad.   I have set up Linrad according to the quick start setting on
Joe's page.   I added the par_netsend_ip file with 127.0.0.1 as the
only text. I set the base report to 50020 and turned off all sends and
receives except for item #8 which is ON (port50024).   I hit "T" in
the main menu and Linrad reports that it is in the Netsend and SDR-IQ
modes.   I installed Map65-IQ ran it and nothing!   It never sees the
data from Linrad.   If I try to do anything with Map65-IQ the process
will crash and then I get a Net Send error in Linrad.

The computer is an Asus P5K-E with a dual core Intel processor running
Win XP with SP3.   Linrad is up and running and I can see and hear my
echos there.  Localhost is running and I can ping it.

One odd thing it that even though I put 127.0.0.1 into par_netsend_ip
Linrad reports the ip address as 127.0.0.1.00???

I also tried it with Vista64 on the same PC with the same results.

Terry W7AMI