[Linrad] Having a problem changing network settings on Linrad

I am trying to get MAP65-IQ running and am pretty close, I think.
Basically, I am not getting MAP65-IQ "connected" to Linrad. Linrad is
running fine and the network output is toggled ON. I suspect that the
network settings are no right but I am unsure what to do.

I am running Linrad version 2.47 on windows. I am running Linrad and
MAP65-IQ on the same computer.

In the network setup in Linrad, the Send address is 239.255.0.1. Joe's
notes suggest to change the network address to 127.0.0.1. When I try
to change the send address, I only can change the last number in the
IP address from 1  to 12. I have looked at all of the files created by
Linrad and do not see where the SEND address is stored, so I am not
sure of any other way to change it.

Can anyone tell me how to get the network settings in one or the other
applications to be the same.

Thanks,

Ned