[Linrad] Re: Notes on Linrad/MAP65-IQ/SDR-IQ

Hi Joe and all,

Thanks for posting a detailed list of how you've configured your
K3->SDR-IQ->Linrad->MAP65-IQ system.  You did a great job of figuring
out the necessary entries for Fadd, Fmin, Fmax, to get everything into a
usable state.

I am aware that the displayed time on decoded text lines is local,
rather that UTC.  This will be fixed ... and I'll certainly look for a
more convenient way to specify some of the frequency-setting options.

Thanks again for posting your results and experiences.  I'm sure they
will be useful to others.

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT