[Linrad] Re: Having a problem changing network settings on Linrad

An update...

I found one thing out...I was using a version that K1JT had not
recommended. I switched to version 3.02 and am getting closer. Version
3.02 (maybe earlier ones) permits setting the netsend IP address in a
local file.

However, now I have a new issue. Linrad runs fine until I enable
network output. When I start LINRAD in SSB with network output
enabled, the computer grinds to a halt. The computer is a P4 single
processor 3.0 GHz running XP. I watch the CPU and file space
utilization and don't see anything of concern there, so am not sure
what's happening. I don't have anything else assigned to the IP
address 127.0.0.1. I had run another network application using that
address earlier today and it ran fine. That application is not active,
so I don't think there is any conflict.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Ned
AA7A