[Linrad] Re: MAP65 for SDR-IQ

I have a similar finding here. My preliminary results were on a thread
a few days ago. i am joining this thread
to add what little I have learned.

After finally using the latest version of Linrad (3.02), I got it to
accept an IP address of my choice. However, whenever I toggled the
output over the network, my CPU would lock up. After some
experimentation, I tried to alter the priority of the Linrad
application. Others had mentioned adjusting that with limited success.
I found by changing it from HIGH to ABOVE NORMAL, I finally got Linrad
to not lock up when enabling the output across the network. I have no
idea whether data is in fact going anywhere, I just know that the
Linrad application is operating normally with the priority set to the
lower level.

I still get the same error message in the startup screen on MAP65-IQ
when it is launched on the same CPU as is running Linrad.

As another experiment, I tried using the IP address to another
computer on my network and then running MAP65-IQ on that computer. I
now see data on the network by observing the activity indications on
my router and I no longer get any error messages in the MAP65-IQ
startup screen on the2nd computer. It seems to indicate that it is
accepting unicast data from Linrad. However, the main MAP65-IQ screen
is indicating No RX Data in a red box on the bottom of the window.

Will post more if/when I find more.

Ned
AA7A