[Linrad] MAP65 for SDR-IQ

Hi,

I've got Linrad working FB. But can't get MAP65 to function at the
same time.

When starting MAP65 up I get the following error message

MAP65-IQ Version 0.9 r1089, by K1JT
Revision date: 2009-02-23 11:45:09 -0500 (Mon, 23 Feb 2009)
Run date:   Tue Mar 03 19:56:20 2009 UTC
Error reading MAP65.INI, continuing with defaults.
Nt1 48
Error reading MAP65.INI, continuing with defaults.
Nt1 48
Using Linrad for input, PortAudio for output.
Accepting unicast data from Linrad.

Audio    Output    Device Name
Device  Channels
   2       2       Microsoft Sound Mapper - Output
   3       2       NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio

Default Output:  2
Requested Output:  0
Opening device 2 for output.
Audio output stream running normally.

Yet when I look at the setup it all looks just as the instructions
say.

MAP65.ini looks OK as well

Using a 2G Athlon with 1.5G memory and XP SP2

After loading MAP65 then LINRAD the whole thing just locks up

73s
Doug
G4DZU