[Linrad] Re: P Port issues?

Hello Jeremy,

Does the computer (win XP) show the parallel port as active under:
 Start>> control panel >> system>> hardware>> device manager>>
Then    Ports ( COM and LPT) ?

Are you running 2 computers, one front end and another as back end ?
or just one computer ?

Both are I/O problems, could be related.

Stan, W1LE   FN41sr   Cape Cod