[Linrad] Re: Linrad and MAP65-IQ

Hi All,

Set the IP based on IPconfig ( with a Return).
Set to above normal.

Linrad works fine when not in NetSend mode.   When I toggle it to
NetSend and then SSB mode to recieve,  in the lower left hand side the
% drops to <1% and I get "no input" message.

Tried it on 2 machines and same problem, so the conclusion is Im
setting something up wrong.

Les W2LPL