[Linrad] Re: Linrad and MAP65-IQ

Hi Les and all,

Les (W2LPL/W2DBL) wrote:

> We are finally up and running. Using a DEM 144/28 converter with the
> SDR and Map65-IQ as an EME band scope into a seperate computer, while
> running WJT6  for RX/TX (TS-2000) on another.
>
> I have noticed that the Freq reported in MAP65 is 4 MHZ off. I have
> Linrad set to 28.130 and  Fadd to 116000.

I don't understand what you mean.  What reading is 4 MHz off?

> Still running into issues where linrad freezes and needs to be
> rebooted but Im running on only a  P3 1,GHZ with 512 MB.

512 MB may not be enough memory.  MAP65-IQ itself needs about 300 MB.

> I have not been able to decode anything below -22 db, Are there any
> other settings to be played with on Linrad to increase sensitivity or
> is it function of my limited  processing power ?

MAP65 has no adjustable settings that affect decoding, other than QSO
frequency and Tolerance.  These afect only the decoding that appears in
the main text window.

	-- Joe, K1JT