[Linrad] Re: SDR-IQ + LINRAD

Hi Leif,

I notice that without a calibration file there is an increase in
average noise just above the center frequency in the waterfall in my
configuration.  I think an appropriate calibration file will take care
of that discontinuity and other irregularities I haven't discovered
yet.

I think these two sets of decimation numbers would be very interesting
to experiment with (especially with the very bad noise at this
location).  Hopefully the larger bandwidth will help reduce the noise
while, as you suggest, the spurs remain low around the center
frequency.  Although with all the computer, plasma TV, etc. generated
junk, a few low level spurs may never be noticed.

> I know what Joe has recommended for MAP65-IQ:
> M_CIC2 = 10
> M_CIC5 = 10
> M_RCF = 7
> OL_RCF = 6
>

> M_CIC2 = 14
> M_CIC5 = 25
> M_RCF = 2

If it's not too much to ask, would you mind generating the appropriate
SDR-IQ calibration file for these sets of decimation numbers?

Thanks

Joe N6KK