[Linrad] Re: Linrad/SDR-IQ Notes

Guy, et. al.

Thanks for the reference link. I learned a lot by reading your
explanation of decimation. I believe that info should also apply to
using the SDR-14.  I am still using LINRAD 2.41. I was able to get it
running with your help and also help from Leif many months ago. I am
wondering if it is worth the effort to go to a later version. Is the
sensitivity improved in the later versions of LINRAD?  I use mine only
for terrestrial microwave and a little VHF/UHF. It is working quite
well. I did use it with an EME QSO with HB9Q last week and I could see
the signal I was working. I didn't use it to decode CW. I did that by
ear in my headphones.

I enjoy reading all the posts, but must admit I don't understand most of
it. I am at best a casual user of the program and a marginal computer user.

73,

Dave, K4TO