[Linrad] Linrad/sdr-IQ level adkustement?

Hello ,

I ran some experiments yesterday and this morning , and I have dumb
question.

1) I 1st verified that the hardware really sets the noise floor. No pb I get
18db noise floor increase when the preamplifier is switched off.

To know more , I also checked whats going on when I switch the SDR-IQ input
attenuator :  the preampON/preamp OFF ratio immediately goes on the low
side..
Same test with the SDR-IQ IF gain : even with gain set to0db , preamp noise
ratio stays 18 db.

2) Check levels on Winrad :
There was a contest this w.e , with the original settings , I got heavy
saturation on a local friend on Linrad , when my normal rig behaved OK
(TS850+tvter). So probably my level is too high.The S meter is at S9+10 with
red color on the noise level , I suppose it is not good at all?

Question : the only way to get the rigth without killing sensitivity is to
play with the IF SDR-IQ attenuator , I'm not sure the gain box ( associated
with SDR-IQ QRG setting) is effective on the IF gain , someone could confirm
pse?On which gain is this control effective?
If it is not the case , where can I set this? ( Maybe one of the parameters
like CICxx?)

73
Dom/F6DRO