[Linrad] Re: Linrad and MAP65-IQ

At 08:00 AM 3/9/2009, you wrote:
>-----snip
>I'm traveling for QRL again near the end of this week, but
>after that I hope to find time to put together another
>MAP65-IQ release with known bugs corrected.  I imagine that
>most potential users will opt to run both Linrad and
>MAP65-IQ on the same computer, under Windows, so I may try
>including the latest linrad.exe in the package, along with a
>full set of Linrad parameter files set up in a reasonable
>way for the SDR-IQ/Linrad/MAP65-IQ combination.  This could
>make it much easier for first-time users to get this
>somewhat complex system of hardware and software working.  A
>wideband, panoramic receiver that decodes every JT65 signal
>it finds is well worth the effort!
>
>As always, your feedback on Moon-Net or the Linrad reflector
>will be appreciated.
>
>         -- 73, Joe, K1JT

Well beyond the call of duty, but if you can accomplish this for us
single computer SDR-IQ stations it will be greatly appreciated.  I
have not gotten time to sit down and work on getting them working.  I
am collecting all the e-mail on the Linrad list for future reference.

I will try to watch my SR-IQ for a sked tomorrow at 0430z (11March)
on 144.116 with OZ4W.

73, Ed - KL7UW