[Linrad] Re: Error: MAP65-IQ 4KHZ not MHZ

Ned,

Set the centre frequency in Linrad to 144.126 (28.126) instead of 125.
You will find that the frequencies in the blue boxes of MAP65-IQ
are then correct - just a temporary fix until Joe fixes the bug.

My SDR-IQ is 300Hz out - wish I knew how to fix that, but I can live
with it!

73  Guy  VK2KU