[Linrad] Re: inrad from scratch

Ok, I figured how to switch off direct sound and linrad is working
now. Looks ok but in a few minutes of work it crashes with
"Segmentation Fault" I tried the old version, and it doesnt crash but
it is very slow, would like to play with the new one. tried 03.03 and
03.04 both with the same crash problem. Googled a bit for this problem
found a lot of posts about older versions having these crashes, dont
really know what is the reason, but it happens now and them when i
start actively click on different areas of the screen. Is there
anything I can do to get rid of this annoying problem?

Yury