[Linrad] Re: [wsjtgroup] MAP65 crashes under Win XP

Hi Jeff,

I expect that your problem may have to do with Linrad not knowing
anything about the frequency that your SoftRock is receiving.  Therefore
  Linrad can't send correct frequency information to MAP65.  MAP65
expects to see a center frequency label as part of each data packet
received from Linrad.

I'm leaving for the airport in a few minutes; next week I'll be home
again and will make you a special version of MAP65 that should let you
operate this way.  In the meantime, you might let us know what frequency
your Softrock is tuned to.  Is it constant?  Do you have 1 144-to-28 (or
some such) converter ahead of it?

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT