[Linrad] Re: Additional information and tests

Hi Gabriel and all,

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your tests.

Do keep in mind that my own on-the-air experience with the
SDR-IQ/Linrad/MAP65-IQ combination is very limited -- a few
sessions of a few hours each.  Most of the time, I use my
tried-and-true MAP65 system and both feedlines from my xpol
antenna.

The default setups for Linrad and MAP65-IQ in the MAP65-IQ
distribution are simply what I have found to work well for
me...  They are not necessarily optimum for everyone's setup.

I will be traveling again from Wednesday through Friday,
this week.  If I have time before leaving, I will post
another MAP65-IQ distribution with a few more bug
corrections, somewhat better Linrad parameters, and initial
setups for three different single-channel receivers: SDR-IQ,
SDR-14, and Perseus.

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT