[Linrad] MAP65-not-IQ display oddities and doesn't decode

Guys...thanks for your help so far.

MAP65-not-IQ now runs stably with Linrad and unicast and the waterfall
display shows the band, but something about the calibration of
frequencies seems off.  Hopefully the attached screen capture doesn't
blow up the mail server or irritate people.  Notice the following in the
image...

    * QSO on 144.130 according to ping jockey (W7MEM)
    * Linrad waterfall (not shown) shows EME signal on .131-.132 (USB
      1KHz tones, etc)
    * EME signal shows up on the MAP65 upper display between .129 and
      .130 ???
    * Green cursor on upper at .130
    * Signals on lower display show at 250 Hz up from 0 Hz

The softrock has it's zero frequency output at .125 and that displays
correctly on the linrad waterfall.  zero frequency on the MAP65 display
shows up at .122.5.  The frequency box in linrad show 144.125, the
"freq" parameter in par_ssb_fg is [144.12495600000].

In addition to these oddities, MAP65 doesn't decode, even with signals
strong enough to hear by ear.  I thought maybe IQ got reversed but the
signal generator shows up on the right frequencies in linrad and about
right in MAP65.  The lower graph shows sync on the left and data tones
on the right, which matches what WSJT shows.

Maybe someone recognizes how I've managed to mess this up.  I'm soooo
close.

One last bug report.  If I close the band and messages windows, the
command window show some errors with "tkinter" in them and the main
MAP65 window stops working... but the waterfall continues normally.

thanks,

jeff, wa1hco