[Linrad] Re: MAP65-IQ Wideband Decodes

Hi Guy and all,

VK2KU wrote:
> My subtext was "Is it possible that there is a bug in the setting of
> the limits for wideband decodes?".
> Of course I don't mind if signals a bit outside the wide waterfall are
> in fact decoded, but if there is a price to pay in that signals within
> the other end of the wideband waterfall are NOT decoded,
> then I think I would mind!

Bugs are always possible... in this case especially so, because the
frequency-handling code in MAP65-IQ was cobbled together rather quickly
so that early users could have some MAP65 capability, even before a more
polished user interface is available.  I will add your observation to my
list to things to be looked at.

Thanks again for providing useful feedback.

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT