[Linrad] Re: Linrad-03.05

Version 3.05b looks good, Leif .
I'm sure that if I try hard enough, I can find something,
but right now it looks fine :-)

For the benefit of others who may want Linrad to read the correct
frequency with the SDR-IQ:

1. Set up an accurately known frequency (e.g. 28.125MHz) and read its
frequency using the SDR-IQ and  Linrad (e.g. 28.125335MHz).

2. Scale the correction from 28MHz up to the nominal clock frequency
of 66.7MHz,
e.g. 335Hz / 28.125 * 66.666667 = 794Hz.

3. Enter the correction in the Linrad setup for the SDR-IQ as -794 Hz.
So enter the correction negative if Linrad reads high, and positive if
Linrad reads low.
Don't agonize over a Hz or two, the SDR-IQ will drift a bit anyway. I
actually entered -800Hz.

4. Enter an appropriate value for Fcal in MAP65-IQ to give a DF of
-270Hz on a QSO frequency of 124.
For this QSO frequency MAP65-IQ expects a sync tone on 125.270kHz.

Thanks, Leif.

73  Guy