[Linrad] Linrad 03.05b Bug

I am a newbie at both Linrad and SDR-IQ. I have lots of computer
experience.

I downloaded and built Linrad-03-05b.  It seems to function.  I think
have a problem in getting it to work, but, that may be my ignorance.

> ./configure
> make xlinrad
> sudo ./xlinrad
The global params setup seemed Ok.  I saved the parameters.
Then, I used U - setup for RX.  Linrad found my SDR-IQ.  Not
understanding how to use linrad with the SDR, I accepted mostly
defaults.
When I clicked CONTINUE, I received an error message and linrad exited
after I pressed a key.  The message repeats and was:

[1125]routine:mem file:modesub.c
Tried to allocate an array with size less than zero
This is a Bug

The par files are below.

Thanks,
tomdean

> cat par_sdr14
M_CIC2 [2]
M_CIC5 [2]
M_RCF [2]
OL_RCF [2]
Sampl. clk adjust [2000]
Att [0]
Inp.sel [25]
Check [2150200]

Change only between brackets.
If file has errors, Linrad will ignore file and use defaults
or prompt for a complete set of new parameters
> cat par_userint
vga mode [12]
Screen width (%) [75]
Screen height (%) [75]