[Linrad] Re: What is Sampling Clock Shift in Linrad 03.05b

Thomas,

Read the various messages posted by Leif and myself in the recent
thread
titled "Linrad-3.05".
The sampling clock shift is a way of correcting for errors in the
clock frequency
of the SDR-IQ for those that want Linrad to read the frequency
accurately.
If you are having trouble getting things to run at all, just enter
zero for the moment.

Best wishes,

Guy  VK2KU