[Linrad] Re: Map-65 (not IQ) no decode

Hi Jeff,

The message you are seeing means that MAP65 has not been informed
correctly about your operating frequency.

MAP65 was built for use with the WSE converters.  In that context Linrad
sends the center frequency (e.g., 144.125 MHz) in the header of each
packet.  On the MAP65 Setup -> Options screen you must set Fmin and Fmax
to appropriate values; I normally use something like Fmin=99, Fmax=160,
which gives MAP65 coverage from 144.099 - 144.160 MHz.

What is your center frequency?  Does MAP65 know what it is?  I forget
whether you are using WSE converters, or something else.  If something
else, then you may need a way to tell Linrad what your "on the air"
center frequency is.

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT