[Linrad] Re: Running Linrad on 2 computers through a network : Help

Leif,

Actually, there was no problem !
It was my mistake :

On the master computer, I put the IP address of the destination
computer (slave) in the par_netsend_ip => this is correct
On the slave computer, I put the IP address of the master computer in
the par_netrec_ip => this was not correct !!! the par_netrec_ip must
include the IP of the slave computer itself.
Now, both compters are well communicating through Internet. This issue
is solved.

I still have to "play" however because the master computer is sampling
the band at 192 kHz while the slave is a laptop with max 48 kHz
sampling capability. Nevertheless, there should be no impact as the
slave computer is not sampling. My purpose is just to listen (then
only the D/A plays a role on the slave I guess) on the slave what has
been sampled on the master.

So, I'm still wondering how to do it (sending Raw, FFT or resampled BB
from the master to the slave ?)
I'm going to investigate this, unless you have an advise that would
allow me to save some testing time ?

73,

Gaëtan, ON4KHG