From: ON4KHG <on4khg@xxxxxx>
To: Linrad <linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Linrad] Re: Linrad under Vista : "No soundcard detected" ?
Date: Mon, June 22, 2009, 21:31:00

Now it works, I run Linrad on a remote computer under Vista. The
workaround I used was to install an external USB soundcard => I could
then access the parameters (menu U) in Linrad.
That soundcard doesn't remain connected afterwards, as the goal of the
remote computer is just slave.

Now I have 192kHz of band span on the remote computer. It works very
fine.
What a pleasure !

73's,

Gaëtan