[Linrad] Re: Linrad - MAP65 communication

Hello Tom,

Again, thanks.

Unfortunately I do not understand  perhaps a number
of trivial point(s), actually thats for sure!

There is a file connected with the network (communication)

"par_network"

form of parameters  "name" {n}

send group [0]
receive group [0]
port [50000]
send_raw [0]
send_fft1 [0]
send_fft2 [0]
send_timf2 [16]
receive_raw [0]
receive_fft1 [0]
ip1 [2220222]
ip2 [0]
ip3 [0]
ip4 [0]
check [0]

Change only between brackets.
If file has errors, Linrad will ignore file and prompt
for a complete set of new parameters

Should I just put in the IP's in this file?
Or, one IP address in Linrad and another in MAP65?
Should there not be some indication what this number is or
represents?

Or should I create 2 new files with as only content
the IP's.

Should these files be both in the linrad directory?
or again on in Linrad and one in MAP65?

I am sure they are very trivial matters but I clearly do not
quite understand what I am doing.

My idea is that Linrad needs to know where to send the data
and probably MAPs want to confirm receipt of some kind in its
basic form back to linrad.

I see data flowing over the network card form the linrad amchine
to the MAP machine and if I remove the cross over cable I see
the out flow over the Wireless adapter

NAP65 however sits there. Both programs provide little info
in terms of feedback.

I have full control from one computer to the other via the
router as well as via the network cards ( shared to
shared,  both ways )

BTW thanks for not given up on me!

Regards  Rein