[Linrad] Re: Linrad MAP65 Communication II

Hi All,

I have been away for a few weeks and am just now catching up on this
forum!
I am much confused by all the networking stuff,
but it seems that I am not alone in this.

One point that struck me as I read through this thread is that Rein
has
commented that he does still have some problems running Linrad/MAP65IQ
even on a single computer. Most of us have had (relatively) little
difficulty
running with a single machine.
Rein listed the specs of his 3 machines with memory 0.5GB, 0.5GB, and
1GB.
I remember Joe once expressing the opinion that 1.5GB was needed to
run
MAP65 and Linrad on a single machine, though MAP65IQ may be less
demanding.

Noone seems to have commented on the amount of RAM Rein has available.
Could this be a factor? I am using 1.5GB in my single machine.
Joe - any comment on memory requirements for Linrad/MAP65IQ?

73  Guy  VK2KU