[Linrad] Re: swap i/q data

Hi Leif,

Mni Thanks it worked :-)

It was for a windows computer so I had to compile a linrad.exe from my
linux computer for the first time. Installed the standard mingw32 for
fedora 10 ( yum install mingw32-\* ). This is without the i586-
mingw32msvc-gcc package which is needed. This one I downloaded from
your website. I noticed that the i586-mingw32msvc-gcc package is hard
to find on the internet.
Maybe I was looking at the wrong places...

73 Rob PE1ITR