[Linrad] Re: success

No Dave.
My use of Linrad has so far been restricted to WSJT modes.
The values I am using differ in some details from those recommended
by Joe K1JT, but perhaps not with any great significance.

I think that my values, with an FFT2 bandwidth close to the bin size
of JT65B,
should work ok with weak CW, but Leif will surely comment on that!

Best wishes,

Guy  VK2KU