[Linrad] Re: Networking issues

Leif, thanks for the advice.  I have now updated to version 3.08 on both
master and slave (but made a copy of both linrad folders before updating.
Then I copied linrad.exe and the two .lir files into the two linrad folders
and built new par_userint files for both.  I set the network send and
receive addresses to default values as well.

The end result is pretty much the same as before.  Attached are two zip
files, for master and slave, each containing a screen shots and some of the
configuration files.  You can see that the frequency ranges and levels are
significantly different.  It clearly does not seem to work right but I am
clueless at this point...

73, Russ K2TXB

PS: if these attachments do not come through, please send me an email
address to send them to.