[Linrad] Re: Linrad and MAP65IQ not working

Joe,

I guessed that might be the problem.  I will install it on my new
Dell P4-2.33 when I get it rebuilt, but until then I will try
installing it on my wife's new Laptop P4-2.0 with 3mb memory and
Vista.  We only use it when traveling.

I wanted to try to have MAP-65iq running for upcoming EME
weekends.  Let you know how it goes.  We might upgrade the laptop to
Seven; do you know if this presents any problems running MAP-65iq/Linrad?

73, Ed

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45