[Linrad] MAP65iq on Vista

I have MAP65iq_r11116 installed and running on a Dell laptop running Vista
Not really knowing what I am doing I plugged in my SDR-IQ and the
computer asked for a driver.  I let it search for one and it found
and installed a driver and when I start Linrad in SSB and MAP65 I get
what looks like a normal waterfall.
I ran the sample file 0759 and it produced a decode and listed
messages (though not with correct freq or DF) and the bandmap as
shown in the quick start introduction page.

I will have to try it with the 144/28 xvtr and when the Moon is up,
next, to be sure all is working (but looks promising).
NOTE:  I am NOT QRV at this time as I am working 100% on getting
outside cable and antenna work done before first snow's fall - but
running out of time ;-)
1296 is working in Tx with 60w output; will test LNA on dish next
clear wx day on sun.
If all is ready, I may be QRV for a limited time during Nov. 7-8th.

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45