[Linrad] Re: Polswitching from H / V Antenna

Hello Leif

Tnx

I know that the cables OK , but will check them again.

> Besides having the correct signal level into MAP65 you must also
what is the right level  ?

> you must also have the correct time
The time in Linrad is the same as in MAP65 - same PC  - .
- sync by Dimension 4

What is the way to calibrate the WSE and the filters ?
What level the WSE need for calibrate ?

I thing we have running a very good system but used only 10% from it
in the Moment

best 73
de Carsten